We have been making energy accessible to the general public since 1979. Now we seek to provide support to professionals and individuals in the energy transition.
Let’s work together
Do you wish to:
OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR A PARTNERSHIP?
C’est parti !
OFFER PRODUCTS IN DESTOCKING?
C’est parti !
GET IN TOUCH ABOUT OUR B2B ENERGY SERVICES?
C’est parti !
Energy Saving Certificates
Professional Fuel Cards
Domestic Heating Oil
Expertise in Energy
Beyond fuel expertise
As the second largest oil distributor in France (9.8 million m3 supplied in 2021), SIPLEC has gained extensive expertise in the field of Energy over the years.
Our teams SIPLEC – E.Leclerc develop products and services designed to meet all requirements, with regard to quality and performance, at the best price.
- For individuals: fuel, Clairgaz conditioned gas, domestic heating oil, energy bonus incentive programs, electric charging stations
- For professionnals: fuels, fuel cards, energy efficiency programs
- For E.LECLERC Stores: natural gas, electricity, PV systems
- Besides, our subsidiary SODIPLEC, runs a network of 19 motorway service areas throughout France. They offer fuel and retail products at competitive prices, along with catering services. All our private label products (i.e Marques Repères, Sélection d’Experts, Biovillage, Nos Régions ont du Talent, Tissaia) are priced the same as in E.Leclerc stores.
We believe controlling and mastering our processes is crucial to success. Our energy management systems are tested every year, as part of the annual audits required by our certification ISO 9001-2015 (Fuel excluding motorway activities, bottled gas, fuel card, energy saving system), delivered by AFNOR.
New sources of energy? Yes indeed!
For years, SIPLEC and E.Leclerc have been looking for ways to limit their environmental impact.
Introduced the first-ever energy-saving incentive program for individuals
Installed electric charging stations in store parking lots
Helped stores roll out 10,000 new electric charging stations by the end of 2025
Provided guidance and assistance to each store for PV systems (shading systems, etc.) and local loop solutions
Calling out all companies selling sustainable products and offering cutting-edge solutions for the Energy sector, we’d love to hear from you!
SIPLEC, Partner in Energy Savings
As a renowned distributor of fuel and heating oil, SIPLEC has been involved in the National Energy Saving Certificates program for years. In 2010 our teams developed a program that paved the way for E.Leclerc to become the first distributor to offer Energy Saving Certificates to customers wishing to carry out energy efficiency work.About the Energy Rewards
Since then, we’ve created additional energy-saving incentive projects for the E.Leclerc stores along with other entities, businesses, communities and legal entities. SIPLEC has developed a great deal of specific operations and partnerships on many programs, they promote:
- Energy renovation programs, in conjunction with the Service d’Accompagnement à la Rénovation Energétique (SARE) in French departments and cities.
- Soft mobility, in tandem with Karos (carpooling incentives), Alvéole (bicycle parking facilities in public areas), ADMA (French expertise on pedestrian and bicycle issues), SIEL (health prevention for the elderly by including soft mobility in their travel habits).
Energy for Business
We offer a variety of custom solutions to better manage your company’s utility costs, regardless of the size of your business.
Vehicle fleet management: E.LECLERC Professional Fuel Cards
Access to E.LECLERC stations in France for your fuel and mobility cards
We’re proud to say that we have been pioneering ” green ” fuels since 1994. Since then we’ve been looking for ways to include plant-based products in fuels, e.g. ethanol, FAME, ETBE.
In addition, we were the first ones to market 3 very specific biofuels, E10, B30 and E85 (“super ethanol”), now available in every E.LECLERC gas station.
All the alcohol and raw materials used to make biofuels comply with the quality and sustainability standards laid down by the European Union. They are free from palm and soybean oil.
High-Quality and Safety Standards
We are extremely vigilant and cautious when it comes to compliance with quality and safety standards for our products, as required by the authorities.
For our fuels and combustibles
- Traceability of the sustainability of our biofuels
- Inspection and validation of each boat chartered by our suppliers, for every single shipment. Our criteria grid guarantees people safety, no pollution, no damage to dock facilities, and includes greenhouse gas emission data. Besides, since 2014, SIPLEC has been the only GMS operator to be a member of the SIRE (Ship Inspection Report Programme), part of the OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum).
- Routine checks of 41 partner oil terminals
- Regular controls of stored products (+2,500 samples taken, i.e. 42,500+ assessments performed by independent laboratories, appointed and certified by the COFRAC every year)
- The E.LECLERC gas stations are controlled by the Direction Régionale de l’Environnement de l’Aménagement et du Logement (DREAL) for safety and compliance with environmental standards.
For our Clairgaz gas cylinders :
- For our gas cylinders, Clairgaz Butane 6kg and 13kg and Propane 11kg, with additional controls to those imposed by law at the time of the production of the cylinders (Standard EN 1442), at the filling center and on the storage in E.Leclerc retail locations.