Since 1979, we have been making energy accessible to the general public. Now, we seek to provide support to professionals and individuals in the energy transition.
Let’s work together
You wish to:
OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR A PARTNERSHIP?
OFFER PRODUCTS IN DESTOCKING?
GET IN TOUCH ABOUT OUR B2B ENERGY SERVICES?
JOIN OUR STAFF?
Energy Saving Certificates
Professional Fuel Cards
Domestic Heating Oil
Expertise that goes beyond fuel expertise
As the second largest oil distributor in France (9.8 million m3 supplied in 2021), SIPLEC has gained extensive expertise in the field of Energy over the years.
Our teams SIPLEC – E.Leclerc develop products and services designed to meet all requirements, with regard to quality and performance, at the best price.
- Individuals: fuel, Clairgaz conditioned gas, domestic heating oil, energy bonus incentive programs, electric charging stations
- Professionnals: fuels, fuel cards, energy efficiency programs
- E.LECLERC Stores: natural gas, electricity, PV systems
- Besides, our subsidiary SODIPLEC, runs a network of 19 motorway service areas throughout France. They offer fuel and retail products at competitive prices, along with catering services. All our private label products (i.e Marques Repères, Sélection d’Experts, Biovillage, Nos Régions ont du Talent, Tissaia) are priced the same price as in E.Leclerc stores.
We believe controlling and mastering our processes is crucial to success. Our energy management systems are tested every year, as part of the annual audits required by our certification ISO 9001-2015 (excluding SODIPLEC).
New sources of energy? Yes indeed!
For years, SIPLEC and E.Leclerc have been looking for ways to limit their environmental impact.
Introduced the first-ever energy-saving incentive program for individuals
Installed electric charging stations in store parking lots
Encouraged and supported stores in rolling out 5,000 new electric charging stations by the end of 2022 and 10,000 by 2025
Provided guidance and assistance to each store for PV systems (shading systems, etc.) and local loop solutions
SIPLEC, Partner in Energy Savings
As a renowned distributor of fuel and heating oil, SIPLEC has been involved in the National Energy Saving Certificates program for years. Back in 2010, our teams introduced a program that paved the way for E.Leclerc to become the first retailer to present Energy Saving Certificates to its customers.
Since then, we’ve created additional energy-saving incentive projects for the E.Leclerc stores along with other entities, businesses, communities and legal entities. SIPLEC has developed a great deal of specific operations and partnerships on many programs, they promote:
- Energy renovation programs, in conjunction with the Service d’Accompagnement à la Rénovation Energétique (SARE) in French departments and cities.
- Soft mobility, in tandem with Karos (carpooling incentives), Alvéole (bicycle parking facilities in public areas), ADMA (French expertise on pedestrian and bicycle issues), SIEL (health prevention for the elderly by including soft mobility in their travel habits).
Businesses or local authorities, do you need support in your energy efficiency operations, ones that qualify for CEE? Would you like to discuss a specific CEE partnership with us? If the answers to the above are YES, then please, get in touch! Contact us
Energy for Business Offers
We offer a variety of custom solutions to better manage your company’s utility costs, regardless of the size of your business.
We’re proud to say that we have been pioneering ” green ” fuels since 1994. Since then we’ve been looking for ways to include plant-based products in fuels, e.g. ethanol, FAME, ETBE.
In addition, we were the first ones to market 3 very specific biofuels, E10, B30 and E85 (“super ethanol”), now available in every E.LECLERC gas station.
All the alcohol and raw materials used to make biofuels comply with the quality and sustainability standards laid down by the European Union. They are free from palm and soybean oil.
High-Quality and Safety Standards
We are extremely vigilant and cautious when it comes to compliance with quality and safety standards for our products, as required by the authorities.
For our fuels and combustibles
- Traceability of the sustainability of our biofuels
- Inspection and validation of each boat chartered by our suppliers, for every single shipment. Our criteria grid guarantees people safety, no pollution, no damage to dock facilities, and includes greenhouse gas emission data. Besides, since 2014, SIPLEC has been the only GMS operator to be a member of the SIRE (Ship Inspection Report Programme), part of the OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum).
- Routine checks of 41 partner oil terminals
- Regular controls of stored products (+2,500 samples taken, i.e. 42,500+ assessments performed by independent laboratories, appointed and certified by the COFRAC every year)
- The E.LECLERC gas stations are controlled by the Direction Régionale de l’Environnement de l’Aménagement et du Logement (DREAL) for safety and compliance with environmental standards.
For our Clairgaz gas cylinders :
- For our gas cylinders, Clairgaz Butane 6kg and 13kg and Propane 11kg, with additional controls to those imposed by law at the time of the production of the cylinders (Standard EN 1442), at the filling center and on the storage in E.Leclerc retail locations.