WHY A PERSONAL DATA CHARTER?
This Personal Data Protection Charter manages the relationship between you and the person responsible for processing personal data within the E.Leclerc Movement in order to inform you of all processing related to the use of your Personal Data within the framework of the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended for the siplec.leclerc site (hereinafter the Site).
We wanted to simplify this charter as much as possible in order to provide you with clear and transparent information on how your personal data is collected, used and processed.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing is to manage requests relating to the siplec.leclerc site. It allows SIPLEC:
- The reception of requests for contacts and collaborations from suppliers carried out via the specific form “Register Your Company” on the siplec.leclerc site.
- Receipt of unsolicited applications via the “Career” section of the siplec.leclerc website in French version;
Article 6 paragraph 1 of the General Regulation on Data Protection – RGPD
This data processing is part of the management of the commercial and recruitment activities of the company SIPLEC.
The site collects your personal data:
- During navigation on the Site,
- When responding to a job offer or an unsolicited application,
- When applying for a partnership.
Fields marked with an asterisk in the collection forms are mandatory.
Categories of data processed
- Company information :
- Identity and contact information (phone and email) of the person making the request
- Company identity + website
- Creation date
- Country of origin
- International locations
- Possible previous collaborations with the E.Leclerc Movement
- Experiences with European customers
- Date and subject of the request ;
- Action taken ;
- Source of data
The data is transmitted by the user of the siplec.leclerc site who wishes to send a request or a question.
Compulsory nature of data collection
The contact forms present on the siplec.leclerc site provide for a mandatory collection of data for the proper consideration of the request.
Automated decision making
The processing does not involve automated decision making.
RECIPIENTS AND USES OF THE DATA
The personal data collected in the context of browsing and applications are intended for SIPLEC, on the one hand, and possibly for the offices of SIPLEC International located abroad, namely :
- SIPLEC Shanghai (China)
- SIPLEC Hong Kong (China)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Chennai (India)
- Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Recruitment files may be, if necessary, transmitted:
- to GALEC, a cooperative company, Groupements d’Achats des Centres E.Leclerc, with variable capital, whose head office is 26 Quai Marcel Boyer, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number B 642 007 991,
- or to SCAMARK, with variable capital, whose registered office is at 26 Quai Marcel Boyer, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, registered with the Créteil Trade and Companies Registry under no. 410 970 503
The data is also transmitted to subcontractors in the context of the performance of services related to the use of the Site.
Data transfers outside the EU
Depending on the request to be processed, data may be transferred to one of SIPLEC International’s offices based in China, India, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
These data will only be subject to possible external communications other than those provided for above in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, or at the request of an administration or judicial authority.
DATA RETENTION TIME
Personal data concerning you may also be kept in accordance with specific legal obligations or with regard to the applicable legal statute of limitations, for example:
- immediate destruction in the event of a negative response to a job application ;
- 1 year for connection logs from the last connection;
- 13 months for cookies from the time they are deposited on your computer or terminal;
- duration of presence in the company and 5 years afterwards for data relating to recruited personnel (payroll management, personnel management, etc.) ;
- where applicable, the entire duration of any disputes and until all avenues of appeal have been exhausted.
SECURITY AND FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
In order to secure the personal data collected on the Site, SIPLEC may be required to request proof of identity.
You should also be aware of any fraudulent messages that you may receive. To know how to identify and react to a fraudulent communication, we advise you to consult our page: http://www.e-leclerc.com/catalogue/questions-frequentes/communications-frauduleuses
In order to secure the general operation of the Site, the personal data collected is also processed to determine the level of risk of fraud associated with each processing operation.
YOUR RIGHTS ON THE DATA CONCERNING YOU
How to access and correct your data?
In compliance with European Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation, and the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, known as the “Data Protection Act” relating to information technology, files and freedoms, the automated processing of personal data carried out from the Site is subject to a processing register.
You have at any time the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them, which can be directly exercised by registered mail accompanied by a copy of your identity card to SIPLEC SA for the attention of the Data Protection Delegate at the following address SIPLEC, Droit d’accès – 26 quai Marcel Boyer – 94200 Ivry sur Seine or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rights previously granted to you expire upon your death. You have the right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
How do you delete your data?
In accordance with the European regulation n°2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation and the provisions of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, known as the “Data Protection Act”, you can exercise your right of deletion at the following address:
SIPLEC, Droit d’accès – 26 quai Marcel Boyer – 94200 Ivry sur Seine or by email email@example.com.
However, the data controller may object to your request for deletion if there is a legally legitimate reason.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
The website uses social network plug-ins, including Facebook, Viadeo, LinkedIn, Twitter (hereinafter and collectively the “Social Networks”).
If you do not wish your personal information to be transmitted from the Site to the social networks, we advise you in this case to deactivate your account on the social network in question before coming to browse our Site, or to browse in “Private” mode via your browser.
The website uses social network plug-ins, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Viadeo. If you interact on the website using these plug-ins, for example by clicking on the social network button, the information will be transmitted, recorded and processed on a server of the company operating the relevant social network and attached to your user account, according to its own terms and conditions.
If you do not wish your personal information to be transmitted from the website to social networks, we advise you in this case to deactivate your account on the relevant social network before browsing our site, or to browse in “Private” mode via your browser.